Congratulations and welcome to The Creative Circus!
In just a matter of days, you will be starting classes. Please mark your calendar for some important dates.
1. Read through the Student handbook.
2. Here is our public Circus calendar of dates and events. There’s a link there to a nice printable calendar of just the most important dates. Print it and stick it on your fridge.
3. “Like” our Facebook Page if you haven’t already. Suggest it to all your friends who will be wondering why you never call any more.
4. After you have read the Creative Circus Student Handbook, please complete and sign the Policy Agreement Form.
In addition, please note the following:
- The current Creative Circus Catalog can be found here. Be sure you read both books, cover to cover.
- Also, please note that your acceptance to The Creative Circus and any financial aid is pending our receipt of your last school’s official transcripts. Please contact your former institution TODAY and have your transcripts sent directly to us at the following address:
The Creative Circus
812 Lambert Drive
Atlanta, GA 30324
6. Get Your Supplies
- Art Direction and Design supplies.
- Image supplies.
- Type I supplies and an example of a type board.
- Interactive Development students will get more information about supplies at Orientation (very limited list).
- Copywriting students, please purchase a sketchbook, notebook and pens/pencils.
Thursday, January 5th – Winter 2017 ORIENTATION
You are required to attend Orientation.
9:30am- 11:00am: Please plan on being here at the time specified by your Admissions Representative.
Depending on where you are in your admissions process, Orientation could go one of two ways for you:
1. If you’ve completed everything, you just show up, have your photo taken, eat some complimentary lunch and listen to the speakers. You should already have your tentative class schedule (if not, contact your Admissions Representative). You will receive your official class schedule before lunch.
2. If you have outstanding paperwork or payments, you will meet with your Admissions Representative who will walk you through everything you’ll be doing that day. For starters, you will need to complete any outstanding paperwork we have yet to receive. This may include any of the following:
- Final transcripts from prior institutions. These must be received before you start school or you will not be authorized to attend classes. Financial aid will also not be dispersed without them so have them sent directly to us, or bring with you in a sealed and stamped envelope.
- Finalize your financial plan with our Financial Services Senior Officer. This could include completion of financial aid documents: FAFSA, Direct Loan Entrance Counseling Session and Master Promissory Note.
- Tuition payment (paying before you get here will streamline your Orientation). For the amount due or to make a payment by phone (Visa, MC), contact Andrew Phelps, Financial Services Senior Officer, 404.477.6711.
Once your paperwork is complete, you will have your photo taken for your student ID. (Don’t forget to comb your hair!)
12-2pm: You will have an opportunity to mingle with other incoming students over a complimentary lunch and then listen to us tell you all about what happens here starting Monday. You will be learning more about financial aid, scheduling, and how to be successful here at The Circus.
*Again, this is a required event!
Monday, January 9th, 2017 – CLASSES BEGIN!
Be ready to rock for your first day of class. Come mentally prepared to begin your new journey. We look forward to seeing you soon!