Diversity Scholarship Application Process
Purpose: To provide a scholarship to a deserving student(s) seeking education and career opportunities in creative advertising.
Note: Scholarship funds will be awarded to the student upon evidence of acceptance to The Creative Circus for the Quarter.
- Be a U.S Citizen, permanent resident. Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) eligible.
- Be enrolled (or accepted) into one of the programs at The Creative Circus.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Demonstrate outstanding promise in their chosen career track.
- Have an enrollment status equal to full-time (12.1 credit hours).
Application Process: Applicant must submit the following items.
- Completed Scholarship Application Form (including short answer, essay questions & video submission) online, here.
- Two letters from professional references – letters should address candidate’s character, creative and, or work ethic. (Scanned & Emailed to David Haan)
- Official school transcript sent to (The Creative Circus Attn: Registrar 812 Lambert Drive NE Atlanta, GA 30324).
- Financial planning process (FAFSA, Entrance Counseling, Master Promissory Note) must be completed with Myla Wilson.
- Scholarship interview (to be scheduled after all items are received).
We encourage a variety of thoughts, backgrounds, and experiences amongst our student body. We’d like to get to know you.
If you have any questions about the Diversity Scholarship application process, please reach out to Myla Wilson.
Financial Services Sr. Officer