Creative Circus Scholarship Application Process
Purpose: To provide a scholarship to a deserving student(s) seeking education and career opportunities in creative advertising.
Note: Scholarship funds will be awarded to the student upon evidence of acceptance to The Creative Circus for the Quarter.
- Be a U.S Citizen, permanent resident. Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) eligible.
- Be enrolled (or accepted) into one of the programs at The Creative Circus.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Demonstrate outstanding promise in their chosen career track.
- Have an enrollment status equal to full-time (12.1 credit hours).
- Have exhausted all options for handling a tuition balance (i.e., alternative loans, payment plan, etc.).
Application Process: Applicant must submit the following items.
- Completed Scholarship Application Form online, here.
*Optional* Letters from professional references can be emailed to David Haan, Executive Director of The Creative Circus (firstname.lastname@example.org
). Any letters submitted should address the candidate’s character, creative and or work ethic.
- Complete the financial planning process with the Financial Services Department.
- Current or most recent official transcript must be on file.
We encourage a variety of thoughts, backgrounds, and experiences amongst our student body. We’d like to get to know you.
If you have any questions about the Creative Circus Scholarship application process, please reach out to Candice Smith.
Financial Services Sr. Officer