4A’s Partners with Circus for the Institute of Advanced Advertising Studies Class of 2015
For the second year in a row, Circus is happy to host the 4A’s Atlanta Council & Institute of Advanced Advertising Studies Class of 2015! Don’t know what that is? We’ve got you. According the 4A’s site:
The Institute of Advanced Advertising Studies (IAAS) program is held in specific markets all over the country. If you are looking for your young professionals to step up in the areas of positioning, branding, media, digital, and creative, this is the top program in our industry.
Here’s what’s included in the Atlanta IAAS program:
- Real-world brand challenge – teams of mini-agencies will compete to solve real world client problems with real client input, feedback, and critiques.
- Best-of-breed – the best young talent is gathered together in one room to learn from top-level professionals in all disciplines.
- Not just for account management – young professionals from all agency and client disciplines can benefit from the multidisciplinary approach to the case.
- The Creative Circus – senior-level Creative Circus students will participate as part of the team
- Value – the experts brought in are worth the price of the whole class experience. Expert presenters in presentation skills, account planning, social/digital and more, bring concepts to life in this interactive, fast-paced environment.
Along with nine Circus students, the following agencies will be sending members of their staff:
Fitzgerald + Co.
Matlock Advertising & PR
These students will be working on Moe’s Southwest Grill and learning from our industry’s top leaders.